Monday 7 October 2013

Halloween Party Bag Mirrors And Badges

Well I have been having no end of fun with my new machine since my last post. The badges and the mirrors have proven to be a really popular way of getting my designs out there.

September was a really busy month for me as Eva started school. I haven't quite adjusted to this, I still feel really sad about dropping her off but am enjoying have regular working hours, I still work just about every night but somehow it's feeling slightly less manic. I'm so glad I have got new design projects to occupy my time.

I have added some new Halloween themed badges and mirrors to my range:
 


'Spooky' green eyes badges great for Halloween children's party bags as an alternative to sweets! Perfect for trick or treat gifts!


If vampire myths are to be believed then no vampire will show a reflection in a mirror!


Badges and mirrors are sold individually or in mixed packs of 5 and 10 or as mixed bags of badges and pocket mirrors, and are the perfect alternative to sweets for trick or treating or for giving out as little gifts in Halloween party bags!

Children will love these cute and quirky Halloween badges, but they are not toys so please don't give them to children under 5 years old due to small parts and pin fastening. I offer a plastic clip back fastener which is safe for children over 3 years. Contact me if you would like these.


Available in limited quantities so order now for Halloween from my etsy shop!!

1 comment:

Kay said...

These look really fun.