It's been a couple of months since I had a giveaway on here and thought it was time to put it right!
I am opening a new etsy shop selling lovely fabricy bits and bobs, some of which will be from my own personal vintage stash these will be joined by some new pieces, all will be lovely (promise) and I'd like your help to think of a name for said shop. I have a few ideas but thought it would be nice to open it up to you lovely people.
In return, for the shop name I like best I will be giving away:
• Riley Blake - Apple of my eye fabric, perfect for a sunny project
• Chunky vintage ric-rac braid in tomato and rose
• 1 pack of bluesy buttons on a hand screen printed evajeanie card
The Giveaway:So if you fancy a bash at winning this lovely summer stash, then enter my giveaway, here's how, there are many ways to enter.
Please include your email address in each entry below:
1. Put your thinking cap on. Come up with a fab/quirky/original name for my new shop. Come back here and leave a comment with your email address so I can contact you if you win!
2. Follow me on Twitter @evajeanie Tweet about this giveaway. Copy and paste the following tweet "Enter to win a lovely craft stash from @evajeanie on her blog http://evajeanie.blogspot.co.uk/2013/07/giveaway-time.html" Include the link and your email address in the comment below.
3. Follow eveajeanie on pinterest. Include your email address in the comment below. Pin the giveaway image from this blog post and mention the stash giveaway in the caption. Include the link and your email address in the comment below.
4. Share this giveaway on your blog or tumblr. Include the link and your email address in the comment below.
You need only do one of the above, but the more ways you enter the higher your chances of winning are.
Each comment counts as a separate entry. My favourite name will be the winner. Please leave your email address or some form of contact in the comments below so I can let you know if you win. This giveaway will end on Wednesday 24nd July and I will announce the winner on the Friday 26th July.