Monday, 21 May 2012

Still making Jubilee Union Jack Bunting

I can't believe I am still making Union Jack bunting! I made the first batch a few weeks ago for a special order for The Biscuit Factory gift shop and wasn't going to list the item in my shop, since then I have had an abundance of orders and I am also really delighted to say that last week I received an email asking if I could make a rush order of the bunting for Good Housekeeping Magazine as they had seen online it and loved it, they placed an order for 4 metres and are going to be using it in their Jubilee celebrations. I am absolutely delighted about this and had to stop myself from skipping to the Post Office this morning to send it off!




7 comments:

claireabellemakes.com said...

Fantastic! Love the bunting :-)

Thecraftytrundler said...

You're a star!!! ( and so is the bunting!!!)
They know quality when they see it!! Lovely to see you today, once the rush is all over, we'll have to meet up : )

Sharon xx

Mrs Jones said...

Well done! Gorgeous bunting.

Lindsay Day said...

Thank you! 30 metres done (in two weeks), now just 14 metres to go, better make the most of it I suppose?!
Linds xx

Kay said...

Gorgeous bunting, of course they want it! Well done you.

Charlotte said...

I love bunting but have only actually made some once for my sisters 18th birthday! Love the colours and patterns that you used!

Lindsay Day said...

Thanks Charlotte, I love making bunting and yes these fabrics were especially nice to work with :)