Monday 5 March 2012

iPad sleeve handmade and available to order

Good morning! Hope you have had a lovely weekend, the sun is shining here which is quite unexpected. I haven't blogged for a week which has honestly been a welcome break, blogging every day was wearing a little thin, the evejeanie business has really taken off now and my Graphics Business has so much work on the board at the moment, I have for the first time in six years had to turn work down. It's not something I want to do but I pride myself in providing a consistent and excellent design service to all my customers and am not about to compromise on that even if it means turning work away.

I have just finished a new order for an ipad cosy with matching corsages made from gorgeous Cath Kidston and Liberty's fabric. These are only available to order directly from me. Perfect gift for Mother's Day, or the techie in your life! If you would like one email me with your required colour scheme.

 

The ipad cosy is £25.00 and the matching corsages are £5.00 each (including postage within the UK).

4 comments:

Thecraftytrundler said...

Gorgeous!!!! Your photography is stunning!! Hope you enjoyed MK on Saturday : )

Sharon xx

Unknown said...

Hey! Did you have a good time, I thought it was fantastic, even Tony fancies having a stall and not much impresses him!

Thank you, it's just so nice allowing a bit more time to do the photography :)

Lindsay xx

scrappymo! said...

Gorgeous! The flowers are so pretty too!
I like the little pin disk.

Unknown said...

Thanks I really liked using this fabric, so nice to work with. I haven't used this pin tin much for it's actual purpose but it does pop up in photo's quite a lot. xx