Saturday 21 January 2012

Day 21: Homemade Daily Challenge

A very quick blog update from me today I have got a birthday party to go to this morning at the lovely and very talented Quirky Boots house, Eva and I are both excited, she's at that age now where she understands parties, which is lovely to see, but thinking I might take my ear defenders!

Today's craft is an update on my patchwork quilt:

 It's an appliqued love heart attached with a blanket stitch (done by hand) using vintage fabrics. I hope I can keep up the enthusiasm for this blanket, handstitching is not really my bag. So we'll see :)

Have a super weekend whatever you are doing x

3 comments:

Thecraftytrundler said...

Like your heart!! Remember it doesn't all have to be handstitched.

Sharon xx

Lorna May said...

Lovely work, gorgeous fabrics used.

Unknown said...

Thank you I have a lot of old fabrics and I think this is going to be the project to use some up :)