Tuesday 15 November 2011

Making orders...losing memory?

I think the Christmas rush has begun. Both myself and Squarepear furniture (my husband) have noticed a massive increase in sales over the past two weeks. This is obviously great and exactly what we had hoped for our handmade businesses, but it means that I haven't been able to develop any new products. I know I ought to be thinking about Valentine's and Mother's Day right now but I just haven't had the time.

I have also been neglecting my blog a bit but my brain is struggling to remember what I have done. I realised this today when filling in the contact book for the child minder... each week I write in the book to let her know what Eva has been up to during the previous week and any special information. So this morning I sat down to write up and I really couldn't remember what we had done! I knew that we had done lots of things but I couldn't piece any of it together, so I had to have a cup of tea and tried again. I did manage to cobble something together for the second attempt!

Here are some of my items that have been selling well, not all are available in my shop so if you are interested in anything drop me an email.

4 comments:

Deanne said...

so pleased the orders are flooding in for you xxx

Unknown said...

thanks it has taken a little while, but feel like it's happening properly now (and not just flukes!!) lol xxx

Thecraftytrundler said...

Well done hun !! We will have to meet up again : )

Sharon xx

Unknown said...

Ah yes we will for sure, I hope you are okay? I'll inbox you when I get a second :S xx